Composition: Each 1 liter Contains
Vitamin E (acetate)
Selenium (Sodium Selenite 44%)
up to liter
– Provide a sufficient amount of both selenium and vitamin E covering the requirements of different ages and production stages and ensuring their vitality
– Protect tissues from oxidative damage associated with the free radicals generated during metabolic processes
– Markedly improves feed conversion ratio (FCR) as a result of lowering feed intake of birds while maintaining the same weight gain
– Enhances the ability of the poultry immune system by prolonging the functional life of phagocytes and enhancing their proliferation
– Maximizes the bird’s resistance to disease and optimize the optimal immune response to vaccinations through stimulation of humoral immune response and also cell mediated immune response through enhancing activity of B and T lymphocytes .
– Improves fertility and hatch ability and egg production in term of quality and quantity.
– The metabolism of selenium is closely linked to that of vitamin E, and signs of deficiency can sometimes be treated with either Selenium or Vit. E
– Encephalomalacia/ crazy chick disease.
– Exudative diathesis in young birds.
– Muscular dystrophy seen more frequently in older and mature birds.
Dosage: 1 ml /5 liters of drinking water.
Package: 1 liter.
Storage: keep in dry place, protected
from direct light.