Magnesium and Vitamin D3.
– Calcium and phosphorus are two of the most important macro-minerals in terms of quantity required by Animals, but it is the ratio of these elements which is crucial.
– This is particularly important where Animalsare fed a diet with high grain intake as grains can have a ratio of phosphorus to calcium as high as 6 to 1. Calcium is essential for development of strong bones.
– Regular feeding of Cal-Phos can assist in the maintenance of a balanced ratio of 2 calcium to 1 of phosphorus in the diet as a whole and ca help to supply essential salt.
Vitamin D3 is necessary for the metabolism and absorption of Calcium.
– Helps to maintain calcium / phosphorus balance.
– Assists in supplying essential salts.
– Ideal for foals and yearlings to aid skeletal development.
50 gm / head in the feed daily
keep in dry place, protected from direct light.