– Requirements of vitamins are essential for keeping the flocks health with high performance, production and reproduction
– A deficiency of one or more vitamins lead to a number of diseases or Syndromes.
– Has a big role in metabolic activation and energy production.
– Protects the flock from several deficiency signs such as .
– Dermatitis, reduced growth rate and feed efficiency,
– Disturbed and broken feathering, and leg and beak deformities
– Fatty live syndrome
– High fat diet
– Growth reduction and poor FCR
– Disturbance in egg production
Diarrhea – associated disease ( coccidiosis – colibacillosis – etc… )
Dosage: 1 ml / 2 liters of drinking water..
Package: 1 liter.
Storage: keep in dry place, protected
from direct light.